A mock-OSHA inspection conducted by an OSHA Expert can help identify areas where safety and health violations exist within your operations and safety programs. Or you may be in need of a limited inspection that focuses on a particular safety program or a piece of equipment. Or perhaps you’d like to have an expert conduct a due-diligence inspection for an acquisition. Whatever the case, Curtis Chambers, MS, CSP in qualified to conduct the mock-OSHA inspection for you.
A comprehensive mock-OSHA inspection includes a review of your OSHA mandated written health and safety programs, employee safety training records, and injury / illness records. The audit also involves a walk-through of your operations to identify safety hazards that represent violations of OSHA standards. If needed, a noise survey and / or air survey can be conducted to quantify employee exposures relative to OSHA permissible exposure limits.
At the end of the audit, you will receive an oral report of the findings of the mock OSHA inspection and recommendations for corrective action, and, unless instructed otherwise, a comprehensive written report that lists the same information will be issued to you or your attorney. Assistance with implementing the recommendations is available if needed, as well.
Here is an overview of the qualifications for Mr. Chambers:
Work Experience (starting with most recent)
- Owner of OSHA training and consultation companies (1999 to present)
- Corporate Safety Director – Fortune 500 Company with operations in manufacturing heavy steel products, mining, trucking, and concrete construction products
- Employee Safety Coordinator – Major Municipality
- Safety Officer – State OSHA Consultation program
- V.P. of Operations (including worker safety) – Structural Steel Fabricator and Construction Company
Training and Education
- M.S. in Occupational Safety and Health – Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- B.S. in Management of Human Resources – Regents College/University of the State of New York
- U.S. Department of Labor – OSHA Training Institute
- Initial OSHA Compliance Officer Training Course
- Federal Construction Standards Course for Compliance Officers
- On-Site Consultation Course
- Industrial Noise Course
- Analytical Laboratory Orientation Course
- Oil and Gas Operations: Health and Safety Course
- Workplace Back Injury Prevention Course
- Designated a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 1993 by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- OSHA authorized Outreach Trainer – construction and general industry
- Professional Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) since 1992
- Recognized as an OSHA Expert by courts and OSHA during litigation
- Approved by OSHA as third-party consultant to assist employers as part of settlement agreements
- Have been retained by the Solicitor of the US Dept of Labor as a final arbitrator of sorts in an OSHA case
You do not want to cut corners when it comes to choosing an OSHA safety expert to perform a Mock-OSHA inspection for your company or client. So go with a proven OSHA Expert to perform this service for you. Mock-OSHA inspection services are available throughout the United States.